Friday, October 29, 2010

#5- Random Nice People


I went to Wal-Mart today. I hate the idea of giving money to this corporation, but right now we are trying to save money and Wal-Mart is cheap! I usually go between Wal-Mart, Publix, and Whole Foods for my food shopping. What I love about the food shopping experience is not only food, ( I love food, but that will be in another post) but I love how nice people are. At Wal-Mart they have people standing at the entrance saying, "Thank you" and "Have a beautiful day." For these people I am sure that this is part of their job, but they seem to smile at every single person. Their smile is so contagious that you are compelled to smile back. The people at the checkout counter also join in on the happiness as well as the customers. The grocery stores by my house are always crowded and people are constantly running into each other, but people are still polite to each other. They simply say "Excuse me" and "I'm sorry." Even when I go on a run around my neighborhood, people are taking the time to say hello. There are moments when some people don't say hello or look at you, but I find myself starting to say hello and flashing a smile. I'm slowly realizing when others are nice to you it's contagious pretty much airborne. Let's hope that everyone keeps on passing this contagious disease. Please and thank you for reading this blog today!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment