Saturday, October 30, 2010

#6 - Children (good children)


So I am so exhausted right now, I think that I might fall asleep for like 8 hours. Today my husband and I were babysitting our nephew. I was an arts teacher for about three years and nothing, I mean nothing compared to this. I once was a floater in a daycare, but that was 10 years ago. I forgot how two year olds have so much energy! He would laugh and play, pretty much every little thing enticed his interest. We played with a tennis ball and while we moved it back and forth over and over again, he was so excited. Also his laughter was extremely contagious. I couldn't help but join in on the fun as he wrestled my husband. Boys are so tough! I caught myself thinking be careful, but I realized it was all in fun! Kids make you remember la joie de vie (from my high school french, the joy of life) and that's all I will say because honestly those few hours were a workout. I am so tired, but I was glad to do it because watching him made me realize how fun life can be if you just let out your inner child!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment