Sunday, February 3, 2013

#2 My Tele

So I sat around most of the day procrastinating by watching television, going on my Ipad and of course partaking in the American tradition of watching the Super Bowl.  I really didn't watch the game only Beyonce, so I have no idea who won or not. Today I watched things on the Oprah network, the History Channel, the Bravo Network and I sat and thought to myself what would we do without television? I am sure that we would still function. Hundreds of years ago people entertained each other by talking, playing games(not video games more like charades) and just appreciating life. Well, I still say that I don't know what I would do without my television. I know that it seems pretty trivial to be thankful for TV, but there was a time when I didn't have a TV. I was in between places and jobs and my TV was stuck in storage. The only TV I had access to was in the living room of a share I stayed in for a few months. Let's just say that I liked staying in my room (while locked) so going into the living room wasn't an option. So now I appreciate having access to useless entertainment all day. Now I think I should go and read a book, my brain is fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment