Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#4 Being busy

Do you find yourself always saying, "I am so busy" or "I wish I had a moment to breathe?" Well, I recommend to just stop and take a deep breath. Today was very productive because I got a lot of things done off my checklist and I decided to do something I always wanted to do. I will not share what it is, but all I can say is that I was looking for an opportunity and it came so I decided to take a risk and jump in. When this opportunity came, I became very busy. At first I wanted to complain and talk about how I am always so busy and there is never a moment to breathe. Though I had to be thankful for the opportunity that came and that I was able to do it. Don't get me wrong, I like my quiet time and when things slow down, but when those opportunities arise I love that I am able to grab and take hold of it. There were times in my life when I wished an opportunity would hit me in the face, especially when it helped me achieve my dreams or bring me some money. I have also come to realize that we are in charge of being busy or not. It is all about how we approach everything. Let's be happy for the multitude of things we have in our life because those things can be gone in the blink of an eye. So I am thankful for my opportunities and being busy. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment