Saturday, February 2, 2013

#1 Itching

# 1 - So it's been over two years since I started this blog, wrote for a few months and gave up. I thought what is the point of writing this. At that time, I was unemployed and living in a state that I never expected to live in. To be very honest, I was depressed and I was looking for something to cure my sadness everyday. Lately I've been feeling so much better than I did two years ago, but I kept thinking about this blog. I would see it when I logged into my gmail account and I just ignored the voice inside to look at it. It reminded me of failure, that I tried to do something and I gave up. Every time I logged into my gmail account, it reminded me of an itch that just won't go away. You know when you get a mosquito bite and you try to avoid scratching it so it won't get worse? A few days ago I decided to look at the blog and give it a little scratch. I realized that people were actually reading the blog, even though it had been dormant for several years. I saw that I had comments from people that I didn't even know. I began to think that maybe I didn't fail; I at least tried at something. All I can say is that I am glad I decided to scratch that itch and write on this blog again. I will try for as long as I can to write something positive everyday because I know that it makes me feel better. If I fail, then I fail, but what if I succeed? Thank you so much for the itches that we all have because if we pay attention we might actually get an opportunity to learn and grow. Also, thank you to those of you who are reading the blog, hopefully we can all find the positive things in this crazy life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello you are back :) Glad. and yet again an honest post.

    ReplyDelete