Monday, January 3, 2011

#71-Dancing

Don't you love the way dancing makes you feel? Whether it is in the club or at your favorite dance class there is something about moving your body to music. Sometimes instead of going to the gym, I might turn on music and let loose. It also burns a lot of calories for you exercise fanatics. I used to teach a workshop for parents and usually their children would show up. The concept about the workshop was to let loose and have fun and to experience free activities for the family. I watched as the parents made up their own routine by making up an eight count movement. Each parent would add on a different movement and poof there you go, choreography! The kids would always shy away from doing the activity, but the parents loved it! They felt like it was something different for them to do from their normal daily activities. They left feeling better and just having fun. I hope that everyone takes the time to let loose and dance a little. Even in the privacy of their home with no one around. I don't know about you, but it just makes me feel better. Let's dance!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment