Thursday, January 6, 2011

#74-Still got it going on!

Even if you have the best self-esteem in the world, there is nothing like someone giving you compliments. When other people give me compliments it makes me feel like I still got it going on! Since I am approaching 30, I am starting to feel thirty. I am starting to feel like I can't stay up as late as I used to or party until all hours of the night. People used to tell me that I look really young and I am starting to kiss that goodbye. Though what happens when you aren't feeling like your best and someone does give you a compliment or even flirts with you? I don't know about you, but it makes me feel good. It doesn't matter if it is construction guys whistling at you, at least they are whistling and not running away. Someone told me once to just take a compliment and simple say thank you. Well thank you to that person today who gave me a little boost of confidence. Yes I still have it going on!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment