Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#79-Challenges

While I was in school, I was a mediocre student. I did well in some subjects, but in others I wasn't so great. I will say that I was a little lazy, even up to college. I probably could have been a great student if I was pushed more and challenged more. I thrive on a challenge. I love when someone tells me that I can't do something, because I will try my hardest to do it! Lately, I have been contemplating what my next career step will be and this has definitely been a challenge for me. I have been out of school for a while and while my other friends were in grad school, I was working my butt off. I felt great working in the real world, but I would love to learn something new. I would love to conquer a new challenge. The real issue about a challenge is all the obstacles. I find myself now knocking down obstacles like dominoes, one by one. I realized that I can't let obstacles get in my way. If I did then I would never achieve anything or even step up to a challenge. My next challenge is a little scary, but I am up for it, otherwise I should just sit down and shut up!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment