Thursday, January 13, 2011

#81-Ignoring the Masses

Today there was an article going around on facebook about a change in our astrological signs. Basically, something about the planets changing, therefore you may not be a different astrological sign. Now instead of being your favorite astrological sign, you are the one you hate. According to this article, I am now a Scorpio. I definitely look at my horoscope about every day just for fun and I love being a Sagittarius. My whole life has been based on being a free-spirited, commitment phobe! My first thought was how dare they change my sign? After a while, I realized that I don't have to accept this. I can completely ignore this article and stay a Sagittarius. It feels so good being a rebel because you don't have to do what everyone else says to do. I realized that if I want to be a Sagittarius, I can still stay my favorite astrological sign no matter what anyone else says!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment