Friday, January 7, 2011

#75-Creativity

We are all creative beings. We love to make new things or learn a new instrument. Most people don't like monotony and creating something always gives us a way out. In the past few months I have been very creative. Even though my job for the past few years have been to basically be creative with film and theater, I will tell you that I didn't feel very creative for the past few years. There were moments of creativity when I would work on a show or do a movie, but I always felt I had to think about the next job. I thought about the audition I was going to next day, but I never felt like I had an open book to be creative. I would look at people who would do things like scrap booking and I would always think how did they find the time to do that. I think it is because for the first time in my life, I do have the time to be creative and to also give myself permission to be completely free. I do wish that I gave myself that freedom a long time ago. Well I can't change the past, but I can work with the present and future. I am thanking myself today for giving me creative freedom!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment