Saturday, November 13, 2010

#20 - Exercise!!!

So I've been trying to exercise for three times a week and I love it. Though this week I was just so emotional and tired that I didn't exercise at all. I felt lethargic and I wasn't eating very well. I ate a PF Chang's frozen dinner and let me tell you it didn't taste like the food from my favorite Chinese chain. There were tons of sugar in the sauce and it clouded the vegetables in the dish. I should stick to making my own food! So today I went to the gym and worked out. I've been doing cardio for about 30 minutes and then lifting weights. Let me tell you ladies if you are afraid of lifting weights, don't! Lifting weights is the best thing you can do for your body because the more muscle you have, the more fat will burn off even when you are watching TV! I was always afraid of getting too bulky, but I'd rather have muscles than fat! It's also helping those love handles that I suddenly got after getting married. (Now I know why they call it love handles, they are so hard to get rid of) Well, I feel so much better after working out. It gives you an adrenaline rush and makes you feel better. At first I never want to go to the gym, but after I do I feel amazing! Only three times a week and it makes you feel great. Also, going to the gym isn't the only thing you can do; there is dance, yoga, and even having a little lovin' is a workout. Protect yourself of course!!! :) Have a great Saturday.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment