Monday, November 29, 2010

#36-Baby Making Music

Yesterday I watched the Soul Train Awards and they had a tribute to Anita Baker and Ronald Isley. I totally forgot how good baby makin' music is. Let me explain what baby makin' music is! So it is usually R & B music, sometimes you can add a little easy listening music, but it is usually music that provokes people to get a little busy in the bedroom. Hence the words, "baby makin'." I hope that everyone is filled in on the birds and the bees and how babies are made or to be correct, how pregnancy occurs! That statement is for the right to life people and medical health professionals. I loved the music they played on the show last night from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. I don't think people make baby makin' music anymore. A lot of the music now is usually meant to get down and party in the club. Sometimes babies may be made that way, but that's another subject! I miss how the singers used to just stand there with a microphone without all the bells and whistles and just sing! The audience would fall over the singer's stage presence and next thing you know they need an ambulance to come through! I loved the way the smooth sounds were so gentle and loving especially when Marvin Gaye sang songs like "Sexual Healing." Can we bring those times back?! Well I guess not, so we will just have to play them in our CD player. Oh I forgot, MP3 player! Where has the time gone? What ever happened to records?! Just try to not make babies unless you can really take care of them, otherwise, listen away!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment