Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#37-Gym Buddies

I went to a trainer once for a tryout session. It was a 30 minute session and it was okay. I felt as though I could have done the same workout on my own. Though he showed me a few new moves that were beneficial to my workout. Afterwards, he took me in his office and wanted to talk numbers. He said that I could train with him for 6 weeks for $400. I listened to his speech as he tried to convince me it was a good deal, but I wasn't buying it. Plus, I could do other things with $400. I kindly said no, but he still contacted me every once in a while to see if I was in I was interested. You've got to respect his hustle! I feel that trainers are okay if you need motivation, but I really love gym buddies. You know that person who agrees to have a gym schedule with you and workout. Today it was my husband and it was nice to have him there with me at the gym. I am a little competitive so having someone with me pushes me to workout longer. I think it's because subconsciously I want to workout better and longer than them. Also, it's nice to talk to someone during a workout. As long as you actually workout and don't gossip about who Kim Kardashian is dating! Hopefully I will continue to have him as my gym buddy because I am in pain right now! Ouch!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment