Thursday, November 25, 2010

#32-Turkeys

I am so stuffed right now that I can barely write this blog! During Thanksgiving we not only give thanks surrounded by family and friends, but we eat turkey! Yesterday I spotted a few wild Turkeys in the rose garden and felt a little sorry for them.We aren't eating wild turkeys during Thanksgiving, but we do chow down on the other domesticated birds! You can choose to bake a turkey , broil it, or even deep fry it. Today we chose to eat a turkey breast wrapped in cranberry stuffing since it was a meal for two. I am thankful for the turkey, the gravy, and all the other fixins' you put with the meal. Furthermore, I am just thankful that I have a meal because there are people who don't! So let's raise our glass to the number one bird in the house today. We salute you!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment