Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#44-Back to Yourself

Have you ever had a time in your life where everything's going on around you was just too much to handle so you just didn't feel like YOU?! Well that is what I felt like for the past year or so. After going through a death, sickness, wedding craziness, and stress, I felt as though I wasn't me, like I wasn't in my skin. There were days were I knew it was me, but that everything was too much to deal with, that there were moments that I realized it wasn't me. It wasn't how I would really react in a certain situation or when you are dealing with so many emotions, you can't just catch up. Well now since the smoke has cleared, I am finally feeling back to myself. I can't tell you how much of a positive thing this is for me. I come from a family where if things aren't going right you pick yourself up and keep going. I feel that through all of those trials and tribulations, I did exactly that. I was just going through the motions and being, but not truly living. I know that especially now it is very hard for people with issues about the economy, job loss, and now with winter approaching and I know it sounds corny, but I do believe that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Everything in life has to change, nothing stays the same, if that was the case this would be a boring world. So I am thankful for feeling back to me, everything seems to be more in sync. I can't tell you how amazing this is after feeling so out of place for so long. As I said, everything changes and I'm glad it did!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment