Tuesday, December 28, 2010

#65-Cleaning House

I love the concept of Spring Cleaning. After the snow and the cold weather, the flowers start to bloom and the weather gets better. Spring Cleaning is a message for everyone to go through their house and begin cleaning out all the things they don't use or have a need for and throw them away or give them to someone else to deal with. I love doing this not only with my belongings, but the people and old ideas that I have held onto. With 2011 approaching this is a perfect time to do this. We all have our New Year's resolutions that we write down every year. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get rid of people and things that don't better my life. Some people I may still have to deal with, but maybe I change how I deal with them. I can change my mentality on how I view those people and deal with them on a different level. When I clean house, I feel more powerful because I have done something for myself. I have sent a message to the universe that these things don't matter to me and I will not let those things have power in my life. I already started today and I feel better. Hopefully, unlike most resolutions I can keep this going throughout 2011 or furthermore for the rest of my life.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment