Monday, December 20, 2010

#57-Finding Great things in weird spaces

Today I took my CPR/First Aid class and it was both fun and informative. The blog today won't be very long, because of the photo I found today. Please read it because it gave me inspiration and I hope it helps you today as well. I was going to the bathroom and I found this sheet posted on the door of the stall. I couldn't believe that someone posted it for people to read as they take a dump, but it did make me read it. It is basically questions you should ask yourself at the end of the day. Isn't it great finding amazing things in weird places? It makes you kind of cock your head to the side and say to yourself, "Mmm that's an interesting place to put that!" Well, I do hope you can read the posting I found in the bathroom stall. I wish more things like this were in the stall instead of "For an easy time call Jenny at 555-Love."I'm just sayin'.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment