Saturday, December 25, 2010

#62-Christmas

Remember Christmas when you were a little kid? You would go to sleep and hope that Santa got you that favorite toy you have been wanting all year! I remember one Christmas when I woke up in the middle of the night and saw my mom putting my presents under the Christmas tree. I went back to sleep and made sure she didn't see me. I woke up Christmas morning and acted like nothing happened. I made her think that I still believed Santa put my gifts under the tree. I think I still wanted to play along with that little story every parent tells their children. Christmas reminds me how we love to pretend and dream. We love holidays that give us a chance to dress up and have fun. Christmas also gives us an excuse to spend more time with family and realize what is important in life. I hope that amongst all of the crazy Christmas shopping and cooking that we still remember the people that matter the most. So drink, eat and be merry because well just because we can! Merry Christmas!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment