Tuesday, December 28, 2010

#64-Waking up Early

I was a very bad girl yesterday. I did not write my blog. I came home after my flight and told myself I would write my blog at night and I fell asleep. I went to bed at about 10pm and that is very abnormal for me. I usually go to bed at 3am, so I was very tired. I woke up this morning at about 8am and felt like I was well rested. Lately I've been going to bed late and waking up late. For the past few years I have had a job that starts in the afternoon, so this routine is very normal for me. Though there is something about waking up early. It doesn't mean that you need to go anywhere when you get up, it just makes you feel like you have more time during the day. It is nice to just have breakfast, read a little and just relax before your day begins. I am not saying that I am totally changing my life and getting up at 6am everyday. I am going to try to get up a little earlier to enjoy the sunshine of the day. Maybe I will try doing something new during that time. It will give me time to relax and reflect before I begin my day. Thank you for another great early start of the day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment